Most questions are answered below....
- Whale Rock Music Festival is the same thing as Beaverstock, we had to change the name due to legal reasons, nothing else has changed. The festival is still presented by Castoro Cellars
- This is an all ages event but you must be 21+ to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Dates are September 15th and 16th 2018
- The festival is located at Castoro Cellars in our Whale Rock Vineyard. Enter at 1315 N. Bethel Rd., Templeton, CA 93465 follow signs for the event.
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. All others must have a ticket to enter the event.
- Bring a low back lawn chair or blanket to enjoy the concerts! No seating provided. Higher back chairs will be allowed at the back area of seating ONLY.
- Food and wine will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverages allowed. Purses and backpacks will be subject to search.
- Admission ticket (one day or two day) includes complimentary parking and a full day of live music!
- No Pets
- No Ins and Outs
- There is onsite parking at no additional cost
- No refunds, all ticket sales are final!
- Saturday Performance Times:
- Sunday Performance Times:
Parking is free, but limited. We suggest you carpool or take a shuttle!