Most questions are answered below....
- Whale Rock Music Festival is the same thing as Beaverstock, we had to change the name due to legal reasons, nothing else has changed. The festival is still presented by Castoro Cellars and put on by the same crew
- Whale Rock Music Festival is a Benefit for TIMBA, which works directly with the Templeton Unified School District music program
- This is an all ages event but you must be 21+ to purchase alcoholic beverages
- Dates are September 16th and 17th 2017
- The festival is located at Castoro Cellars in our Whale Rock Vineyard. Enter at 1315 N. Bethel Rd., Templeton, CA 93465 follow signs for the event.
- View Past Lineups HERE
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. All others must have a ticket to enter the event
- Bring a low back lawn chair or blanket to enjoy the concerts! No seating provided. Higher back chairs will be allowed at the back area of seating ONLY
- Food and wine will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverages allowed. Sealed water bottles are ok. Purses and backpacks will be subject to search
- Admission ticket (one day or two day) includes complimentary parking and a full day of live music!
- No Pets
- No Ins and Outs
- There is onsite parking at no additional cost
- No refunds, all ticket sales are final!
- Join the wine club for two free tickets!
Saturday Performance Times Main Stage:
- 1:00pm Bear Market Riot
- 2:30pm Hot Buttered Rum
- 4:15pm Las Cafeteras
- 6:00pm The Motet
- 8:00pm Michael Franti & Spearhead
Saturday Performance Times Stomping Grounds Stage:
- 12:00pm Hilary + Kate
- 2:00pm The Cimo Brothers
- 3:45pm Próxima Parada
- 5:30pm Próxima Parada
- 7:30pm Hot Buttered Rum
Sunday Performance Times Main Stage:
- 1:00pm Shawn Clark Family Band
- 2:30pm The Coffis Brothers & the Mountain Men
- 4:15pm The Suffers
- 6:00pm Turkuaz
- 8:00pm Jamestown Revival
Sunday Performance Times Stomping Grounds Stage:
- 12:00pm Nicole Stromsoe
- 2:00pm The Turkey Buzzards
- 3:45pm Dan Curcio
- 5:30pm The Coffis Brothers & the Mountain Men
- 7:30pm Samba Loca
Parking is free, but limited. We suggest you carpool or take a shuttle!